Rob,

Point very well made and I completely agree. It's not that I didn't know the limitation, I teach the stuff! It was a typo that attached it to the wrong controller and now the sucker is stuck there probably until January! Like so many things you just assume the very good O/S that we have will stop us from doing something documented as not working.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com