Robert,

Yes - that is the most recent version of ZendSvr. I have that on a couple
of partitions as well.

Glad I was able to point the way.

Jim

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Robert Clay <zreclay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for this info!

The entry I saw was a bit different, perhaps because it is the latest
release(?):

Job Job Description Library
ZS_STR_SBS ZSVRIPLD ZENDSVR6

Regardless, I don't want these subsystems to start automatically so I
removed that autostart job entry:

RMVAJE SBSD(QSYSWRK) JOB(ZS_STR_SBS)

Now, I can schedule Advanced Job Scheduler jobs to start/stop the
subsystems accordingly.

Thanks, again.

Robert
"Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would
be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."--Tweedledee