On 15 Sep 2013 08:01, John Mathew wrote:

We are using V5R4M0 Operating system at my work place. I want to
know what are the utility available in IBM site which are compatible
to V5R4M0 Operating System.

For Example :
Find Jobs with Big Spooled Files (FNDBIGSPLF) Utility:
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1015563

Any utility created for and on a prior release [with some exceptions and possibly some nuances, although in most cases, incompatibilities only as documented in a Memo To Users (MTU),] will continue to operate *the /same/ as* it would on a prior release. The executable provided by the Save File image provided by the FndBigSplF.savf binary stream data includes the executable *PGM object, that when restored, should be functional on all of the releases "V5R2 OS/400, 5.3 (V5R3M0 or R530) i5/OS, 5.4 i5/OS, 6.1 i5/OS and 7.1 i5/OS", just as described in that TechNote N1015563 [formerly known as KB article or Technical Document 376551461]. So... the objects that were [re]created on v5r2, are capable of being restored and run *unchanged* on that and all of the later releases [so far; likely with whatever limitations existed in v5r2, e.g. size limits, even if the interfaces the executable utilizes may have extended its capabilities].

Can someone please guide me where do I find the list of utilities...

I am not aware that there is [or even would be] any complete list of utilities that "IBM" has coded and provided to one or most customers. There is the QUSRTOOL library, where some utilities can be found. But that particular utility described in the KB article was provided by IBM IBM i software support. Perhaps you could inquire of them, if\what list that particular organization provides.

FWiW I had provided many utilities of all different varieties, some scripts\interpreted, others as source to be compiled, yet others as executable objects including many that will *not* function on a newer release [regardless the intent and capability of the OS to provide forward compatibility... because my intent was release specific, and I did not choose to use documented and supported interfaces... because I could; i.e. by creating them as system-domain]. What sources I provided had publicly offered [e.g. in fora] were always "as is" and unassociated with my employer.