From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 10:12 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Short survey

Larry,

You may want to double check the actual schedule of this conference.
HISTORICALLY it's had little to nothing for developers, especially
developers on the "I" environment...it's been, historically, heavy AIX,
linux, hardware, hardware and hardware.... If you want anything for
developers and systems admin folks, you need to be sending them to the main
COMMON conference...or to the OCEAN conference....or the TUG
conference....or the Wisconsin group conference....