It seems like the whole "IBM i isnt like i want it to be" is kinda like
"PS3's multiple vector units are too hard to optimize for, let's dump them
and go back to x86".
It's another programming paradigm. Most people cant believe the whole OS is
object oriented and that the DataBase is integrated at the LIC level...
I think that it's that what baffles most people...