Picking nits here but avoid periods in your object names, including
libraries.
select * from mylib.mytable
becomes
select * from "my.lib".mytable
And, please don't tell me I can hit F13 in STRSQL and I don't have to
worry about that because I can use system naming because then you'll have
to start remembering to change that on every ODBC, ..., ..., ..., setting
also.
As a vendor, you're probably better off to just member to enclose object
names in double quotes to avoid such misery cause by clients.
... especially people who migrated from S/36 where it was popular to use a
dot because their version of SAVOBJ couldn't group by X* you could only
tell it X and it would grab all X. objects.