Really do look at that article - the debugger is for IBM i stored procedures and actually is based on the underlying program, yet it shows you the procedure steps - very nice.

I've no idea if that spy thing will look at an IBM i SP, but it doesn't matter - you have a true debugger if you follow what is in that article I cited.

HTH
Vern