Ok, I know we were told "don't ask" so I won't. Instead, I'll assume.
Much of the use for SYSDUMMY1 has vanished. I would suspect it's only
there for compatibility reasons. There are two different statements which
should be able to replace most, if not all, of the use of SYSDUMMY1. They
are SET and VALUES.

For example, I can replace:
select days('2013-09-30') - days(current date) from sysibm.sysdummy1
with
values days('2013-09-30') - days(current date)
Either will tell me the number of days until V5R4 expires - 55. I will
turn 52 when it is 52 days until V5R4 expires. (Guess that means I'll
finally be playing with a full deck.)

Perhaps, based on Charles statement, if you can replace your usage of
sysdummy1 your issues may go away.

Guess when I put my last cume on?
Object . . . . . . . : SYSDUMMY1
Library . . . . . : SYSIBM
Library ASP device . : *SYSBAS
Type . . . . . . . . : *FILE
Creation information:
Creation date/time . . . . . . . . . : 06/08/13 08:00:20
Created by user . . . . . . . . . . : QSYS