A) yes. From our main page a customer will Logon. Websphere will process the Logon and build a custom menu different optios may run asp or Websphere apps
B) no the directories are not part of iis. We have this running for years on win2003 and Websphere 6. Building a new server to replace the old and cannot get iis connector to was 8.0 working

Sent from my iPhone