First of all "unconfigured" and "in the System ASP" are incompatible
terms. If they are unconfigured they should appear in:
STRSST
3. Work with disk units
1. Display disk configuration
4. Display non-configured units

Are you sure they are in the same parity set?

STRSST
3. Work with disk units
1. Display disk configuration
5. Display device parity status
Parity Resource
Set ASP Unit Type Model Name Status
1 572F 001 DC12 RAID 5
1 137 433C 099 DD142 Active
1 127 433C 099 DD137 Active
1 123 433C 099 DD136 Active
2 572F 001 DC12 RAID 5
1 98 433C 099 DD121 Active
1 1 433C 099 DD117 Active
1 96 433C 099 DD119 Active
3 572F 001 DC10 RAID 5
1 91 58B0 109 DD081 Active

If they are only two drives of this size then I suspect they are not in a
raid set. They might be mirrored. On some units you can put a few drives
in the CEC. I've seen two drives, mirrored, this way and the rest of the
drives were in one or more raid sets.
Let's look at another of our lpars on a different rack:
STRSST
3. Work with disk units
1. Display disk configuration
3. Display disk configuration protection

Serial Resource
ASP Unit Number Type Model Name Protection
1 Mirrored
1 Y2103LN2GHHM 433C 050 DD002 Controller
1 Y2103LN2H6KB 433C 050 DD001 Controller
2 21-99BB3 4328 072 DD004 RAID 5
3 21-A2113 4328 070 DD005 RAID 5
4 21-9A855 4328 072 DD003 RAID 5
5 21-9A8E6 4328 072 DD007 RAID 5