Biggest challenge: Finding qualified, full time developers.

(Defined roughly as, but not limited to:
Recent experience with OS/400, RPG IV & free and embedded SQL;
strong SQL skills for ad-hoc analysis & research;
comfortable with modern development tools like RDP;
good communication and analysis skills;
the ability to see the "big picture" beyond a piece of code.)

We have all our critical data on the iSeries and are committed to it, and have been for 20 years, thought we have a lot of .net front end code as well. But finding full time developers is hard (our setup is not suitable for a consultant or telecommuting)

Sam