Yep they have been doing this since 2003!!! This support came with model 800 family of machines.

And if you do a SAVSYS to OPTxx which is a DVD-RAM drive in your power system it will be a bootable disk.

The key thing as Jim has mentioned many times is that it AM SLOW! Since SAVSYS requires dedicated system you need a couple hours at least to pull it off. So does it work? Yep. Will you like it? Probably not.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com