Just curious. Why mess with it when you have something as good as TN5250J
for free?

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Make sure you're opening tickets on that.

They don't issue fixes for it. You'll have to wait for the next release
of that. Date of next release is not public information. I have nothing
to indicate that it's tied to releases of IBM i.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738