There was a problem discovered with TLS 1.0 called a Cypher Block
Chaining attack:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security#TLS_1.0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BEAST_(computer_security)#BEAST_attack

It was already known for a while that there was a theoretical issue
with TLS 1.0, but at the end of 2011 a practical exploit was discovered.

You should consider upgrading if the data displayed in the site is an
important asset, e.g. customer records, medical records,...

If it's just a public web facing portal I wouldn't mind.

Yvan