If you want to mess with the print program and define a print file, you can include a PAGSEG. PAGSEG is an "AFP Resource". Create it by opening a .jpg of your logo with AFP Workbench (part of IBMi Access for Windows) and saving as PAGSEG. Use FTP to transfer the Windows file to a physical file on IBMi. Then CRTPAGSEG to get a *PAGSEG object.

If you don't want to mess with the program and print file, often an overlay is easier. Layout a blank page in Word or Excel or PowerPoint or whatever you use for graphics layout; include the logo, etc.; then print the page using the AFP Print Driver that is also part of IBMi Access. Careful about how you set up the options on the driver; there are different rules for the orientation and origin of an overlay. The print driver can include text, fonts, and graphics, or output the whole thing as an image within the MoDCA stream. You can choose to capture as overlay or something else. Choose to print to a file rather than to a printer. Again, transfer to IBMi physical file with FTP and CRTOVL to get the overlay. Then include the overlay name in your OVRPRTF. If it comes out sideways, set up AFP print driver for landscape and repeat. You can adjust the origin of the overlay in the OVRPRTF as well. The origin base is always the top left corner but if COR is invoked the top left becomes the bottom left of the printed page and the overlay is NOT rotated.

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/SLKBase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/befcead7cfbf2e89862577c4006e68c0

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Chambers
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:00 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Printing to PDF with logo

Hi Guys

I'm outputting a regular print program direct to PDF on IFS using the
following override :

OVRPRTF FILE(&SPLFILE) DEVTYPE(*AFPDS) TOSTMF(&IFS) WSCST(*PDF)

Everything works great but I now have request for the PDF to have logos and
graphics in there.

I guess I need to use some sort of pre-defined template but can this be
utilised using the same OVRPRTF command ?

Any advice or other methods that can be utilised are all gratefully
received.