From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Fenstermacher
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 8:04 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: 6.1 and 7.1

Actually Paul, at my previous employer we had to create build policies for
every server type in order to pass PCI compliance.

Paul Fenstermacher | Sys/NW Admin,Sr | Corporate Systems - POWER Systems
Administration | Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.(r)
663 West Highway 60 | Monett, MO 65708 | Ph. 417.235.6652 | x177389 |
pfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx