I'm getting the following error. I first noticed it when a developer
changed service program PSESRVPGM and I couldn't access the procedure via
PHP. So I tried using Navigator and got this error. Recreated the stored
procedure - same error. I can see the service program in the library. I can
see the procedure being exported.

Any ideas? Thanks!

SQL State: 42724
Vendor Code: -444
. . . . : An attempt was made to CALL procedure or invoke function
PSE_RTV_SUSPEND_ORDERSPR in NEWSYS. External program or service program
PSESRVPGM in schema NEWSYS was not found. Recovery . . . : The external
program or service program associated with the procedure or function cannot
be found. Ensure that an object exists with the name specified on the
DECLARE PROCEDURE, CREATE PROCEDURE, CREATE FUNCTION, ALTER PROCEDURE, or
ALTER FUNCTION statement. If no name was specified, ensure that an object
with a name which matches the procedure or function name specified exists.
If a program name was specified, a program object must exist. If an entry
point name was specified, then a service program object must exist. Try the
request again.

Processing ended because the highlighted statement did not complete
successfully