Multiple signons for multiple dbs.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:33 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IFS mapped drive issues

Is this because one PC may be shared between several users?
Or, is this because one PC user may have mutiple IBM i signon's? For example SUSAN may have SUSAN01 for database 01 and SUSAN02 for database 02. We used to have this crud.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755