From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:22 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 12, Issue 1207

On 04 Jun 2013 07:59, Bill Hopkins wrote:
<<SNIP>>

But funny to me that if "CR" would just search he would have seen
the same thing and MORE to all his questions.

Their chosen moniker is "Crystal Reports", not "CR". Please refer to
them by the alias that they have chosen for themselves, rather than by
an alias you [or Vern] have chosen to assign them, which could be easily
misconstrued as someone else. I would appreciate, that such
accusations, would be properly attributed [in the minds of the readers].

There should be no surprise that "Crystal Reports" has difficulties,
e.g. like implied in the quoted message, because they are also incapable
of keeping intact a "Subject:" line for a message thread, at least when
using /Digest mode/ of the mailing list :-(