Where do we load this?

Question
You may receive an "IBMDADB2 is not registered"
error message when attempting to run an ASP.NET application with DB2®
and the IBM® OLE DB provider (IBMDADB2). Using the same provider with a
stand-alone Windows® application works, however.
Cause
You need to ensure that the IBMDADB2 provider is
registered with the operating system, and that the proper permissions
are met for the ASP.NET and IUSR_### accounts on the system.
Answer
The IBM OLE DB Provider should be registered
during installation of the DB2 Universal Database™ (DB2 UDB) product. If you receive this error, however, here are the steps to take to ensure
the driver is registered:

1. At a command prompt, type the following:
regsvr32.exe /c "C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN\ibmdadb2.dll"
(where <C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN\> is the location of the ibmdadb2.dll on your system)
2. Once this is complete, you will also need to ensure that both the ASP.NET and IUSR_### user accounts on the system have READ, WRITE,
EXECUTE, and LIST FOLDER CONTENTS privileges on the C:\Program
Files\IBM\SQLLIB directory in the machine on which you are running your
ASP.NET application. To do that, open your Windows Explorer, and drill down to your SQLLIB directory. Then right-click and choose
"Properties". Here you can then click on the "Security" tab and modify
the privileges as needed. If Extended Windows Security is enabled, this
can also be achieved by adding the user to the DB2ADMNS or DB2USERS
group.
3. It is recommended that once the proper privileges are set, that
you recycle your ASP.NET application server, so the new changes take
effect.