On 5/30/2013 11:38 AM, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero wrote:
on the same page, i've found that most UPS come with a cable that's the
same of the one avaiable on the end of the 1827 adapter i dont remember
right now but if the adapter ends in a male connector the cable also has a
male connector. Is it me or that is wrong? i'm about to MAKE the cable
since i just cant use the standard parts...

Based on Figure 3, the 1827 has a female on each end, carries pin 7 from
the UPS to pin 1 of the 720 and connects pin 2 on the 720 to pin 7 on
the 720. Check your UPS cable - if you see a short between pins 2 and 7
you should be OK to plug it in to your RJ45 adapter.