When you open up System i Navigator, you have to create a connection to the IBM I (or OS/400 ) system.

Once connected, you can expand the tree view on the left.

Then, I suggest you press F1=Help and expand the "Databases" topic ...

Under that, you will find a "How do I ..." section ... expand that topic ...

You will see a topic called "Run SQL Scripts."

You should learn how to use the built-in help, both on the "green screen" commands, and in the PC-based development tools.

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury