From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx [rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:49 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Getting Windows clipboard

Thanks for the explanation. You're already using a service. You just
want to be able to manually handle the exceptions. I would think that
since you are using Google maps for the exceptions, and are thus unable to
really use it as a service to read the GPS coordinates after they've
repositioned their map, and thus have to rely upon the users to right
click on a url or something to add it to the clipboard, well, if the users
are that saavy, how tricky would it be to have them paste it somewhere?

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738