On 21 May 2013 09:57, Kirk Goins wrote:
All of a sudden the end of last week the HTTP jobs running under
QWEBQRYADM profile try to start and then die. Best I can tell
everything else is starting. I can see the jobs start in QHST but
they end right away. Nobody claims to have changed anything ( but
you can't trust them programmers <GRIN>).

The HealthChecker found a couple of minor things that have been
corrected, but that didn't fix anything. Can some one point me to
where some logs might be or maybe if you have seen this before, what
fixed it?

When server jobs fail to properly start, and a joblog does not conspicuously reveal the cause, I almost always look for T-AF entries in the auditing as a likely origin... which I have many times found to be the cause, and thus /correcting/ the authority for the object(s) to which the user is not authorized would resolve the problem.