Charles's mention of a possible network issue reminded me of a recent issue I had where this one PC couldn't download its anti-virus database -- the connection kept timing out, and when it was getting data, it was 2kbps, while the PC next to it, on the same network, was having no problems and getting a rate of 30-40kbps. It turned out to be a bad cable between the patch panel and the router.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.