Referring back to

There were Great ideas there . . . I now know about those extras
But even with just RCDFMT - and then EXTDESC, these allowed me to slap together a quick report pgm . . .
and now I have a verfied workfile for the next step in fixing a user problem.

FCUPPL0648 IF E Disk UsrOpn
F ExtDesc('CUPVH')
F Rename( CURIH : CURPL0648 )
FCUTPL0648 O E Printer UsrOpn