Today's post from John Mathew (#80), asking, Where does AS/400 User Id and password will be stored?
What will John ask next?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Lehti
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:58 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: assisting John Mathew with IBM i education and professionaldevelopment

Hello John Mathew,
I notice that you have posted 79 times to Tech forum since July 18 2012, in which you introduced yourself to us (shown below).

John, what investments in your time and money are you making so as to improve your knowledge and skill level?

Are we your only resource for answers to your technical questions?

What resources are you learning from?

Have you approached your employer about purchasing some basic and/or advanced technical training on the IBM i?

Are you on IBM support? If so, do you post questions to IBM?

Have you downloaded and studied publications from IBM Information Center?
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/eserver/ibmi.html?topic=/rzasd/sc09250808.htm&tocNode=int_227621

Do you subscribe to iProDeveloper.com magazines and purchase their books?

How many books have you purchased from mcpressonline.com?

In the evenings and weekends, are you reading and studying the books that you have purchased?

One source for "all you want" IBM i training is mantatech.com. Beginning next month all their courses will be 25 percent off list price. This 25% savings will apply to any/all courses. I recommend you buy their entire package of 115 courses for $4876.
For the next year, devote your evenings and weekends to Manta's courses. You can benefit from this.