From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rpglist@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:55 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Platform name

No Different than some idiot sending a letter to my boss addressing it as
Anonymous Asshole.....

Yep, that's real impressive, really impressed the bosses wife too!

On May 8, 2013, at 3:29 PM, Trevor Perry wrote:

What is sad is that a well reasoned argument does not resonate with a
select few. For those who wish the list to be snipe-free, you have an
uphill battle.