The following is the latest PTF for *a* set of programs which may effect *a* [not necessarily *the* specific] condition of CPF4204 which can then effect a condition of SQL0901 [e.g. for a SQL query request]:
http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/ALLPTFS/SI48970

The following PTF with a correction for a MCH1210 error *may* reflect both an attribute of the library being referenced and an implementation for the interface being utilized from the iNav inquiry\operation:
http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/ALLPTFS/SI49556

To offer better possible resolution by PTF [than those noted above], i.e. for a more specific possible match to an APAR\PTF as a probable resolution, that requires knowing more about the failing scenario for which the spooled joblog is the minimal information required to gain a better understanding for the /context/ of the messaging.

And with regard specifically to the SQL error code -901:

Here is a link for some information about a system-wide logging feature for the generic SQL0901 [aka sqlcode -901] error condition:
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas345d61b8ab496f6c98625762100005f9d

Here is a link for some information about iNav providing access to SQL0901 information via the "Health Center":
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas231545ba349e871e7862577fa00420c02

Regards, Chuck