When I list tables (the plus sign on the left side to get a list of
tables) to add a table to journaling though the Start/End Journaling
dialog box I get the following error:

SQL system error.

=========
Message ID: SQL0901

Cause . . . . . : An SQL system error has occurred. The current SQL
statement cannot be completed successfully. The error will not
prevent other SQL statements from being processed. Previous messages
may indicate that there is a problem with the SQL statement and SQL
did not correctly diagnose the error. The previous message identifier
was CPF4204. Internal error type 3107 has occurred. If precompiling,
processing will not continue beyond this statement.

Recovery . . . : See the previous messages to determine if there is
a problem with the SQL statement. To view the messages, use the
DSPJOBLOG command if running interactively, or the WRKJOB command to
view the output of a precompile. An application program receiving
this return code may attempt further SQL statements. Correct any
errors and try the request again.
=========

Looking at the job log, I see:

=========
Job 065563/QUSER/QZDASOINIT started on 05/06/13 at 06:58:38 in subsystem
QUSRWRK in QSYS. Job entered system on 05/06/13 at 06:58:38.
User XXXXXXXXX from client 192.168.XXX.XXX connected to server.
The following special registers have been set: CLIENT_APPLNAME: CWBUNNAV
Receiver value too small to hold result.
File HVR0005F in library ORMAT0001 not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File V in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
File  in library  not found.
Internal failure occurred in query processor.
SQL system error.
Ownership of object GPTFLST in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Output file QAUGDBJOBN created in library QTEMP.
Member QAUGDBJOBN added to output file QAUGDBJOBN in library QTEMP.
=========

This happens on multiple computers.

--
Mike Wills