From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 2:35 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SQL Alter table: can I remove the UNIQUE attribute from a key?

FWiW the "SQL" is unlikely to have been mentioned by most people even
though they are offering an SQL statement. If the likely statement is
"SELECT", then use that token instead of "SQL". Anyhow, one possible
search:

http://www.google.com/search?q=comparing+union+except+2013+site%3Aarchive.midrange.com%2Fmidrange-l

The above search yielded two threads [plus this one; for obvious
reasons] from 2013. One had the "2 days ago" conspicuously noted in the
results:
_i Re: Easy way to determine if two tables contain the same data ... i_
archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201304/msg01365.html
2 days ago ... EXCEPT select * from table2) UNION ALL (select * from
table2 ... On Thu, Mar 28,
2013 at 7:28 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>wrote: D ... If
you have a
need to compare the contents of two tables to determine if ...

Regards, Chuck