That is correct.

And not being picky, but you didn't request a "CA". That is a Certificate
Authority. Those are entities that "sign" or in laymens terms, vouch for
the authenticity of the actual certificate.

You are looking for a certificate. It will be signed by one or more CAs.
:)

It's very confusing... I know... :)

The request for the Certificate will need to originate from the IBM i
(through DCM of course). Unless there's some back door way to import a
certificate that I don't know about. Which is entirely possible.

Brad
www.bvstools.com