I like this idea of looking at program statistics - that's a thing I usually skip over in DSPPGM.

An alternative - IF you compiled the program with *LIST debug information - is to STRDBG, then show the listing - this can reveal a difference between source and compiled object.

Just something I do sometimes! Like just a few minutes ago, but I'm getting ready for sleep!

BTW, I always use *ALL for debug info in ILE compiles in Development. Time for sleep - I forget the parameter name!

HTH
Vern