One other thing to remember here. On the green screen the first time that
you open the program, the access plan for the query is store in the program
and reused each time. From the ASP .Net every time you run this it has to
go through and redevelop the access plan. If you recompile the green screen
program and call it how long does it take for the results on the first
call? Long time?