Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:37 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Programming requirements - Guidelines - Code Revision and External Programmers - Am I wrong

Birgitta,

There are plenty of us out here who would love to be your external programmer and who would write working code that conformed to your shop standards.

2013/3/5 <Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If there are shop standards in place to be followed then you did the
right thing. His/her code should (and imo MUST) adhere to the shop standards!

Thanks,
Tommy Holden