From: <brad.lovelady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 02/04/2013 02:36 PM
Subject: RE: VIOS monitoring

Larry,

I second your statement, must have SNMP capability. There seems to be quite
a bit tools of tools intended to analyze performance at the research level,
but I am more concerned with alerting someone when there is a hardware
failure, network outage, real-time performance threshold, etc. iDoctor,
MPG, and NMON are great tools but I am looking for a simple "agent" that
will recognize critical events and then notify someone via SNMP trap.

***********************************
Bradford Lovelady

Operating Systems Engineer
Technology Infrastructure Services

Wells Fargo Bank l 200 Wildwood Pkwy l Birmingham, AL 35209
MAC W2691-010
Tel 205-938-1999 l Cell 205-826-2834

brad.lovelady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wells Fargo Confidential

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.