Pete,

Rob Berendt and I are board members of the LUG in Fort Wayne (STATUS). Rob
had the good idea of showing that video during one of our dinner meetings.
Rob and I (more Rob) has been trying to get more people from the LUG to
attend COMMON for years.

Every great once in a while, one of our speakers/presenters will have an
internet issue during the LUG meeting. Is it possible to get the actual
video downloaded for our LUG so we could show it even if there is an
internet connection issue? Or could we post a link to that video on our
LUG website?

Thanks.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Pete Massiello - ML <