Thank you for the reply...

When the Win7 windows comes up it shows the DesktopName\UserName.
You are correct it must be changed to i5 HostName\UserName.

After I did that it didn't work. I found this document:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/6
c1e1e33e5a34e3d862570a700576b6a?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,Netserver,Windows
,Password

That says you need to:
click Start > Run, type secpol.msc, and press the Enter key. The policy is located under
Local Policies > Security Options and is labelled Network Security: LAN Manager
authentication level. Double-clicking on the setting will pop up a window with a drop-down
list of valid settings. Select the setting LM responses.

After that it worked.

Thanks,

Gary

On 29 Jan 2013 at 12:19, Michael (Michael Ryan <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)
commented about Re: Mapping a network drive:

You may need to specify the username in the form domain\username, using the
domain specified in the NetServer setup. There was a thread about that in
here not long ago.