We have 2 Zebras, not your model, however, and we have them set up as print
devices. They are model 110XiIII.

CRTDEVPRT DEVD(ZEBRA1) +
DEVCLS(*LAN) +
TYPE(3812) +
MODEL(1) +
LANATTACH(*IP) +
PORT(9100) +
ATTACH(*DIRECT) +
ONLINE(*YES) +
FONT(11 *NONE) +
FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) +
SEPDRAWER(*FILE) +
PRTERRMSG(*INQ) +
MSGQ(*CTLD) +
ACTTMR(170) +
INACTTMR(*SEC15) +
LINESPEED(19200) +
WORDLEN(8) +
PARITY(*NONE) +
STOPBITS(1) +
TRANSFORM(*YES) +
MFRTYPMDL(*HP4) +
PPRSRC1(*LETTER) +
PPRSRC2(*LETTER) +
ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) +
ASCII899(*NO) +
IMGCFG(*NONE) +
CHRID(*SYSVAL) +
RMTLOCNAME('192.168.0.47') +
SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) +
TEXT('Zebra 1 printer') +
PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK
(*UNKNOWN))

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Terry Nonamaker <