Is it timing out during transfer of the data or possibly when you're saving
everything (ie, you FTP to your machine, call a CL program to save
everything, then download all the data).

I had the same issue with timing out that I never could solve. But it
never timed out during an actual GET or PUT. Instead it was timing out on
the remote command call because saving of the data was taking a while.

I got around that by running 2 FTP scripts. The first to call the CL, then
a pause of xxx minutes, then the 2nd FTP to download the files.

Brad
www.bvstools.com