"If a keyed file is identified in the Key file (KEYFILE) parameter,
the system reorganizes the member by changing the physical sequence
of the records in storage to either match the keyed sequence of the
physical file member's access path, or to match the access path of a
logical file member that is defined over the physical file.
Reorganization can decrease file processing time when a program is
reading sequentially through a keyed physical file or through a
keyed logical file."

So I'd say we know what it does. Sure, the individual pages won't be next
to each other, but within each page the records will be in order.

Charles