Hello,

I also shut down my systems using PWRDWNSYS *IMMED, I never had any issues
with that.

My systems are "on demand" used - it's just a hobby to me, so I made a
remote power on thingy with an Arduino to make it IPL whenever I need, and
I PWRDWNSYS them when I'm done. (need to pay the electricity myself)

Yvan