Hello All,

Below is one record of my csv file downloaded into AS/400 as a flat file, I'm trying to load this file into externally described physical file.

date1,client id, principal, date2, balance, type, date3, net amount
12/17/2012,FIT:20111004:3739:25:50118:3,"7777.99",12/17/2012,"154,700.00",Float,12/17/2012,"-15,879.47"

CPYFRMIMPF FROMFILE(DEVlib/FTPCSVF) TOFILE(DEVLIB/LOCALPF) MBROPT(*REPLA
CE) RCDDLM(*CRLF) STRDLM(*NONE) FROMRCD(2)

When I did the above command(CPYFRMIMPF) I got just first field in LOCALPF with error, Data from file FTPCSVF in DEVMN truncated to 1 characters.

 Then I build DDS and defined schema for 8 fields in physical file(LOCALPF) and did cpyfrmimpf, data does nt sit properly due to principal, balance and net amount fields carry double quotes. I would appreciate your help if you could provide some solution to this. Thanks very much.

Thanks