From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Cunningham
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 10:05 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: i For Business Sticker

Microsoft employee - Never - no visits, no calls, no emails
Microsoft partner - Never - no visits, no calls, no emails
IBM partner - every few months, more often if we need him
IBM employee - contacted quarterly by email or phone just to ask if we need
anything
Dell employee - once a year
Dell partner - Didn't have one until 6 months ago, is now the same as the
IBM partner (Sirius)
Cisco employee - once or twice a year
Cisco partner - same as the IBM partner (Sirius)