I have a job on the job scheduler. Runs daily at 7AM. Last Saturday,
it didn't send data to a remote site. All I have to work with is
QHST. I saw a message where it was submitted. Runs, normally, in
about 15 minutes. I scanned QHST for several hours. Never saw
another message related to that job.

Same submitted job ran the day before and the day after.

Nothing can be done about the missing data from last Saturday. I'm
just wanting to understand what happened, and maybe prevent it. Since
system is only being used to work old accounts, it is always
unattended. I was sure that if a message stating that a job had been
submitted that messages relating to the ending of that job would also
be there. I did not see any messages implying that an IPL had been
performed, either.

To be even more "helpful" cleanup runs early Tuesday morning. The
outside vendor sent an inquiry on Monday and it was related to me
yesterday.

This may not happen again, depending on the time the system will
continue to be operated.

I just wondered if there was an explanation for what happened.
Fifteen years here and I have never seen this before.

John McKee