Just that you know immediately that a service program exists. It is the
only way it worked before V6R1 unless you dynamically load the service
program.

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Jeff Young <jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Mark.
I was aware of the job description route, but in this case, where I am
dealing with a large number of users, I did not want to get into setting up
a special job description.

What is the advantage of setting a service program to bind *IMMED?

Thanks,

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Mark S Waterbury <