Trevor,
Stop it would ya? This crap is getting old, your old and your diatribes are old. Go talk to IBM if you want it to change.

I for one and I know I'm nowhere close to beling the only one is tired of you using these lists for this junk.

When was the last time you actually helped someone solve a programmatic or system problem? Don't bother answering, I really don't give a ______