Do not DSPDTAARA. Use DSPOBJD per the [2nd paragraph below in the quoted] doc:

IBM i 7.1 Information Center -> Systems management -> Backup and recovery -> Backing up your system -> Before you save any data -> Verifying what the system saved
_i Determining when an object was last saved i_
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzaiu/rzaiurzaiu264.htm
"If a library contains an object, you can use the Display Object Description (DSPOBJD) command to find out when the system saved the object.

If the QSYS library contains an object, you can use the DSPOBJD command to display the appropriate data area that is shown in Data areas that contain save history.
The following table shows these commands and the associated data areas:
Table 1. Data areas that contain save history
Command Associated Data Area Individual Objects Updated?
SAVCFG QSAVCFG No
SAVLIB *ALLUSR QSAVALLUSR Yes 1
SAVLIB *IBM QSAVIBM Yes 1
SAVLIB *NONSYS QSAVLIBALL Yes 1
SAVSECDTA QSAVUSRPRF No
SAVSTG QSAVSTG No
SAVSYS QSAVSYS, QSAVUSRPRF, QSAVCFG No
SAVSYSINF QSYSINF No
GO SAVE Opt-21 QSRSAV21 No
Notes: 1) If you specify UPDHST(*NO), the system does not update the Date last saved field in either the object or the data area.
..."

Regards, Chuck