As Pete mentioned, the IBM slides all use IBM i in their naming/branding.
This has been consistent over the last couple of years. In 2011 at COMMON
Annual Conference, Ian Jarman told us the reasons why they chose IBM i and
(I paraphrase) how that is a branding they believe matches the strength of
the Power brand. I think IBM recognizes that for them to rebrand after the
loud noises made (and still being made) in the community, it would be a
major disaster. Every time I hear one of the IBM team talking about our
OS, my confidence in the longevity of the name is strengthened. And, after
attending the Power TechU, I realize how strong Power and IBM i really are.

It would be wonderful if the community could get over this naming thing
and use the current branding. I think if we were to universally get on
board with IBM i, it would be even more compelling for IBM to realize they
have managed to create a long term brand - and it won't change. In
January, we will have had IBM i for 5 years, and I look forward to it
being around for at least the 14 more suggested by the charts.

BTW, the chart being mentioned has been posted by Steve Will:
http://ibmsystemsmag.blogs.com/you_and_i/2012/12/future-of-ibm-i-caac-buzz.
html