Don't forget the controller card and if needed IOP. Also hope you have
the correct slots open.

Several months ago I performed a recovery test for a client in the same
situation. We wound up using my tape library to get the job done, but it
was at best a very ugly process.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects